Rob de Veij has released version 2.8.1 of his stellar virtualization utility RVTools. I love this free tool as it provides valuable information about my infrastructure in a fast and easy format.
New in this version:
- On vHost tab new field: number of running vCPUs
- On vSphere VMs in vApp where not displayed.
- Filter not working correct when annotations or custum fields contains null value.
- When NTP server(s) = null the time info fields are not displayed on the vHost tabpage.
- When datastore name or virtual machine name containts spaces the inconsistent foldername check was not working correct.
- Tools health check now only executed for running VMs.
Go download this tool today and be sure to tell Rob how much you appreciate his development efforts!
VMware, much of this information is vital as it pertains to configuration maximums and should be available in the VMware vSphere Client for capacity planning purposes.