If you weren’t already aware, VMware vEXPERT Cody Bunch has been hosting a series of BrownBag learning sessions covering topics from VCP4, VCAP4-DCA, and VCAP4-DCD exam blueprints, in addition to VCDX topics. A number of individuals from the VMware community have been lending Cody assistance in leading these sessions. I’ll be stepping up to the plate this Wednesday evening, 9/21 at 7pm CDT to help out. I’ll be covering VCAP4-DCD exam blueprint objectives:
- 1.1 Gather and analyze business requirements
- 1.2 Gather and analyze application requirements
- 1.3 Determine Risks, Constraints, and Assumptions
- What: Professional VMware BrownBag VCAP4-DCD/VCDX study group
- When: Wednesday September 21st, 2011, 7pm CDT
- Where: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/486400249
Updated 9/21/11: The live session is complete but you can download the recorded version at the Professional VMware link above. I’m also embedding a link to the SlideRocket presentation for as long as my trial account is active (through the beginning of October).