RVTools 3.3 Now Available
April 23rd, 2012 by jason
Leave a reply »
Breaking News: RVTools 3.3 from Rob de Veij is now generally available to the public. Release notes for this build:
- GetWebResponse timeout value changed from 5 minutes to 10 minutes (for very big environments)
- New tabpage with HBA information
- On vDatastore tab the definition of the Provisioned MB and In Use MB columns was confusing! This is changed now.
- RVToolsSendMail accepts now multiple recipients (semicolon is used as separator)
- Folder information of VMs and Templates are now visible on vInfo tabpage
- Bugfix: data in comboboxes on filter form are now sorted
- Bugfix: Problem with api version 2.5.0 solved
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vCPU tab.
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vDatastore tab.
- March 14, 2013 -- Baremetalcloud Special Promo Through MikeLaverick.com
- March 7, 2013 -- vCLIDROID Available for Android
- February 28, 2013 -- VAAI and the Unlimited VMs per Datastore Urban Myth
- August 12, 2012 -- StarWind and Cirrus Tech Partner to Deliver Cutting Edge Technologies to the Cloud Computing Market
- June 28, 2012 -- Storage: Starting Thin and Staying Thin with VAAI UNMAP
- May 22, 2012 -- Invitation to Dell/Sanity Virtualization Seminar
- April 24, 2012 -- AppAssure Webinar – The Top 3 Backup Technologies for 2012
- March 16, 2012 -- vSphere 5.0 Update 1 and Related Product Launches
- January 11, 2012 -- Path Set for Dell Storage Forum 2012 London
- December 23, 2011 -- Veeam Offers Free NFR License for Backup & Replication v6