RVTools 3.3 Now Available
April 23rd, 2012 by jason
Leave a reply »
Breaking News: RVTools 3.3 from Rob de Veij is now generally available to the public. Release notes for this build:
- GetWebResponse timeout value changed from 5 minutes to 10 minutes (for very big environments)
- New tabpage with HBA information
- On vDatastore tab the definition of the Provisioned MB and In Use MB columns was confusing! This is changed now.
- RVToolsSendMail accepts now multiple recipients (semicolon is used as separator)
- Folder information of VMs and Templates are now visible on vInfo tabpage
- Bugfix: data in comboboxes on filter form are now sorted
- Bugfix: Problem with api version 2.5.0 solved
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vCPU tab.
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vDatastore tab.
- November 25, 2013 -- Storage Center 5.6 Released
- September 13, 2013 -- vSphere 5.5 UNMAP Deep Dive
- August 22, 2013 -- Veeam Launches Backup & Replication v7
- July 2, 2013 -- Software Defined Single Sign On Database Creation
- July 1, 2013 -- The .vmfsBalloon File
- March 14, 2013 -- Baremetalcloud Special Promo Through MikeLaverick.com
- March 7, 2013 -- vCLIDROID Available for Android
- February 28, 2013 -- VAAI and the Unlimited VMs per Datastore Urban Myth
- August 12, 2012 -- StarWind and Cirrus Tech Partner to Deliver Cutting Edge Technologies to the Cloud Computing Market
- June 28, 2012 -- Storage: Starting Thin and Staying Thin with VAAI UNMAP